Sunday 7 March 2010

I'm on European Street Team!

Hanging around on Etsy for so much time before posting any item gave me the opportunity to look out for teams and how they work.

Guess what? European Estians are just amazing! You can have a look at the EST blog to see it:

Curiosando qua è la su Etsy per così tanto tempo prima di postare un oggetto mi ha dato l'opportunità di cercare i team e capire come funzionassero.

Indovinate un po'? In Europa ci sono venditori Etsy fantasmagorici! Potete dare un'occhiata al blog del Team Europeo EST per averne conferma:


I "convoed" Jealousydesign just yesterday in the evening and I was so surprised to find a reply already in my mailbox this morning!
I can't wait to start...

Ho scritto a Jealousydesign solo ieri sera, è stata una sorpresa trovare la risposta stamattina nella mia casella di posta!
Non vedo l'ora di iniziare...

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails