Thursday 1 April 2010

Spring Challenge on Etsy Italia Team

Here's my entry for the Sprung Challenge by Etsy Italia Team: I took this fuxia felt in my hands and it inspired me this cherry flower design.
I started cutting out the shapes then I thought... What if I do the oppisite, for one time, and I use the pieces I'm cutting out instead of the mask?
That's how I ended with this journal, decorated with a felt onlay


Do you like it? Let me know!

Look at Etsy Italia Team's blog to see other wonderful creations, here's a little selection of some of my favourites:

5 comments:

  1. your journal is amazing!!
    thank you for showing my little green cloud!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely journal :) Beautiful collection, great choice of colours and shapes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. E' favoloso il quadeernetto!
    Te l'ho cuorato *_*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails