Friday, 14 March 2014

I'm still here


Brooch by Mrs Peggotty Arts on Etsy


Hi there,

I know... It's minimizing saying that this blog has been neglected. Conservation School has been more time absorbing than I supposed, but the need to start again creating, and to follow again PaulinePaulette project is more urgent than ever.

What have I done in all this time?
  • I did a few design bindings for international competitions
  • I created some mini photo album for Bottega Fagnola
  • I participated to events with Etsy Italia Team (I really love you, mates...) in Rome and I will tell you how they went, one bit at a time
  • I took part in craft parties organisation in Rome, and I will tell you about them too
  • During all these events, I met in person some team mates: it was strange, but also awesome! We talked so much online, giving a face to what previously was only an avtar is always a strange feeling, you just realise you already know that person even though you've never seen him/her before!
  • Last but not least, I was part of Craft Camp! And it was amazing...
What I haven't done:
  • Doing more design bindings
  • Creating new journals and photoalbum for Pauline Paulette
  • Wrote on the blog about all of this!!!
I don't like making promises I won't be able to keep, so I won't say that I will post every day something new and that I open Pauline Paulette's shop in a few days, but I would like to make thing different, one step at a time.
Starting with... Telling you everything that happened (and it's worth telling here) in the last months. Starting with the last Craft Party in Rome.

See you soon.

Paola

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails